For the time being there are some restrictions that will be in place. Here is a list of instructions:
- Only 2 people to sit in each pew that is open (or one household and if room a single person). Every other pew will be cordoned off.
- Hand sanitiser which will be by the door to be used when you enter and leave.
- For the moment no refreshments will be served but do feel free to bring your own water bottles.
- It is asked that you don’t spend too long in the church building after the service as it has to be cleaned and sanitised.
- At Capel the toilet will be open and disinfectant available for you to wipe all surfaces after it has been used.
- Unfortunately we cannot sing hymns but there will be music from our organist and Bob with his guitar.
- The services will be on a sheet given to you when you enter church along with the weekly sheet – do take these home with you.
- No collection will be taken but donations including cash can be left on the plate.
- For the collection you can also use the GIVT app.